- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline.
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels.
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns and programs.
- Developing customer personas and knowing their buying preferences.
- Knowing the company’s brand and products inside and out.
- Assisting in content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies and build effective support programs, such as sales enablement.
- Identifying new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth.
- Assuring buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with.
- Have experience in handling end to end demand generation programs.
- A deep understanding of both the product and the customer journey that leads to buying that product.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 3-5 years experience in the marketing industry.
- Computer literate and proficiency in Gsuite, Hubspot(CRM software), Microsoft Office,
- Digital marketing tools(Google ads, google analytics), etc.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, disciplined and meticulous.
- Responsible, independent, positive working attitude and able to work in a team.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode