- Build and maintain live data dashboards that accurately helps various departments answer business questions.
- Proactively identify trends in metrics by diving deep into operational details of the business and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develops tools and to automate manual data processes.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalisation.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Minimum 1 year experience in data analytics.
- Expertise with spreadsheet-based tools like Google Sheets.
- Understand how to use one or more industry analytics and visualisation tools (Hubspot, Airtable, Tableau, SQL, Python, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Ability to turn data analysis into actionable insights for business improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectually curious in pursuing business optimisation.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Obtained a Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode