- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers in an easily understood way.
- Assess the existing sales process to see where improvements or adjustments can be made to enhance customer experience.
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are being followed up by the sales team.
- Familiarity with using various platforms (Email, Hubspot, Facebook, calls, yeshello, Omni and more) to track, monitor data and resolve issues.
- Develop and track customer service processes and systems in place in order to improve customer experience post installation or post sales experience.
- Collect and process feedback from existing customers for analysis, future improvements and processing.
- Coordinate and deal with the various relevant departments in addressing client issues, complaints or additional requests(including but not limited to add on services, relocation or adjustment to installations, maintenance and service request).
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. This may include addressing comments and inquiries on social media.
- To properly track and update all activities in a written format for process building and training purposes.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot & GetResponse, or similar digital marketing tools.
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills (English and Bahasa Malaysia).
- Media relations experience.
- Ability to multitask effectively, managing multiple projects to meet deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage third-party agencies, partners, and vendors.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode