- Key role priority and measurable sits here. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the actual KPI that’s put here as there’s no context for that KPI.
- Any work with particular tools/softwares etc can be put in the second point
- Third point should be more supportive elements of the role.
- Should not go more than 2 lines per point. Split them up if they do.
- A junior role should have no more than 5 points made. MId level roles and above can have more. It’s not a fixed criteria and it does depend on the role but longer doesn’t necessarily mean better.
- Non negotiable first level requirement. Usually number of years of experience or particular software/process usage.
- Additional nice to know knowledge of particular processes or technologies can be put in second line.
- Any sort of trait that you’re looking for from an attitude perspective can be in the third point
- Any physical requirement in support of the job e.g traveling should be put in fourth point.
- Years of education is the final point you make.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode