Creador Foundation is a registered foundation based out of Kuala Lumpur. We believe in empowering local communities so that they can take ownership of their own lives. We are funded by Creador, a private equity company focused on growth capital investments in South and Southeast Asia. We work mainly in two main sectors - education and arts and culture.
Within the education pillar, we are focused on financial literacy for low and middle-income individuals through our financial education platform, Multiply (multiply.org.my). We are looking for a motivated self-starter Content Creator who is passionate about making a change in the non-profit space, particularly in financial literacy to join our team and work on researching and creating easy-to-understand content for Multiply.
The selected candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package alongside other benefits. This role will be based in the Foundation’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are looking for a proactive Content Creator, passionate about making a change in the non-profit space. Content Creator will work with the Associates and Programme Managers in the preparation of relevant materials & deliverables, such as:
● Conduct independent primary and secondary research using innovative methods to gather accurate data on topics related to finance topics. This includes being proactive in conducting surveys/interviews, analyzing keyword/social media trends, and making calls to relevant institutions to collect data such as factual information,
demographics data, and community stories.
● Identify the most suitable online learning approaches, formats, and materials that are interesting and helpful to our target audience, i.e. diverse B40 Malaysian entrepreneurs, on topics related to financial topics, using accurate data gathered.
● Create engaging, well-structured, and easy-to-understand instructional materials on chosen financial topics by taking into consideration user experience optimization. This can include diversifying the formats of content created (step-by-step guides, activities, quizzes, video scripts, etc) and incorporating interactive and engaging
elements within the content (e.g. humour).
● Incorporate feedback from multiple review sessions with different parties and from focus group discussions with communities to refine and improve the content.
● Coordinate with the designer to translate the written/curated content into illustrations and visualizations, e.g. infographics, flowcharts, GIFs, videos, etc. to make the content interactive
● Providing input and assisting with the fact-checking of content to be published where necessary, including social media and digital marketing content
The minimum qualifications are:
● Experience in creating engaging and relatable content and learning experiences for low income
● Experience in designing engaging and relatable content and learning experiences for Malaysians
● Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills in English, with similar skills in Bahasa Malaysia would be a great advantage
Additionally, candidates with the following background will be preferred:
● Experience in creating content for educational platforms
● Experience in instructional design e.g. background in conducting needs assessment, designing curriculum as well as instructional materials
● Experienced in writing finance topics
● Good understanding of social issues in Malaysia especially concerning the B40 income group
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively
● Ability to set priorities and handle multiple, competing time and resource demands
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode