ROSE Foundation (Removing Obstacles to cervical ScrEening) is a health non-profit company
limited by guarantee that implements programmes throughout Malaysia focusing on cervical
cancer screening featuring self-sampling by women themselves and related health education and
advocacy for women’s reproductive health. The Foundation’s three main objectives are:
• To deliver cervical screening to women in Malaysia using Program ROSE approach, aligned
with World Health Organization cervical elimination goals;
• To produce, run, manage, test and maintain, screening services, laboratories, call centres in
regard to cervical screening and any other related activities; and
To provide cervical screening services to Malaysian women prioritising the under-screened
population (including but not limited to B40 income group).
Lead contact centre operations for all inbound and outbound contacts through a variety of
contact channels including phone, email, and mail.
2. Plan, coordinate and perform active monitoring, tracking, and following up of participants with
positive results to encourage timely progression along care pathways.
3. Coordinate engagement with healthcare providers to facilitate progression of participants
along care pathways and facilitate clinical data entry into registry.
4. Manage and troubleshoot delivery of screening test results, exceptions, and escalated
5. Plan, develop and instil best practices, systems and processes, telephone scripts and
troubleshooting guides, and contribute towards change management to drive continuous
6. Drive high quality performance of contact centre operations by ensuring that contacts are
managed sensitively, effectively, consistently and in a timely manner.
7. Oversee timely, accurate and reliable registry data entry and implement security and privacy
standards in management and transmission of data.
8. Provide leadership, development and coaching of Contact Centre team members.
9. Engage with and maintain a professional working rapport with healthcare professionals,
stakeholders, and other relevant entities/individuals (suppliers, service providers etc.).
10. Monitor, analyse and articulate participant/client/healthcare provider needs, habits, and
trends, expressed and/or observed during contact and program engagements, and generate
reports on contact centre performance.
11. Coordinate, manage and quality assure communication messages.
• Bachelor’s degree in public health, applied social/behavioural science or other related discipline
ideally with a minimum two years of working experience in community/health programs.
Individuals with medical degrees with an interest in public health are also encouraged to apply.
• Open, approachable and pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, attentive to detail and willingness to learn.
• Ability to adapt to different demands and negotiate stressful situations.
• A proactive team player who can work with a minimum of supervision.
• Competent with Microsoft Office software and preferably have good information technology
• Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Tamil or Chinese is a strong
• Having own transport is preferable.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.