Creador Foundation is a registered foundation based out of Kuala Lumpur. We believe in empowering local communities so that they can take ownership of their own lives. We are funded by Creador, a private equity company focused on growth capital investments in South and Southeast Asia. We work mainly in two main sectors - education and arts and culture. Within the education pillar, we are focused on financial literacy for low and middle-income individuals through our financial education platform, Multiply (multiply.org.my) and we are currently embarking on an exciting initiative to build a platform (Schola) to guide secondary school students in preparing for post-SPM pathways.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter Communications Manager/Associate, passionate about making a change in the non-profit space, particularly in financial literacy and education space. The selected candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package alongside other benefits. This role will be based in the Foundation’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As our Communications Manager/Associate, you will work closely with the Programme Managers in implementing and overseeing social media efforts across multiple initiatives of the foundation, including but not limited to shaping and executing digital marketing, and social media content strategies for several organizational accounts. You will ensure the alignment of these activities to our goals and objectives, and to our broader social media strategies. You are a collaborative partner with content creators to drive design and develop social media assets - including editorial and video content - that represent Multiply, Schola, and other programs under the foundation.
You will support the day-to-day management of these programs, which gathers marketing and social media content about college and career planning from students. This includes:
● Create a brand and marketing strategy to build awareness of the foundation and its different programs
● Design and execute a digital marketing (social media/WhatsApp/Telegram) strategy to effectively deliver the content to our target audience Content Ideation
● Research topics for compelling content to reach key audiences across platforms such as Gen Zs, B40 communities, etc. Develop an understanding of topics and audiences for designated accounts.
● Support social listening efforts on designated channels.
● Analyze data from an array of sources, including surveys, social media platforms, and keyword trends to understand our target audiences, i.e. young working professionals and SPM-leavers, and identify the most appropriate content
for the target demographic.
Social Media Management and Analytics
● Design, build, and maintain the Foundation’s social media presence including posting, responding to queries on direct messages, and utilizing interactive features to create and engage an active online audience. This includes management of social media strategies and editorial calendars for several organizational social media accounts
● Grow Multiply, Schola, and Creador Foundation’s presence through designated social media platforms
● Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including online advertising, social media ads, and SEO/SEM to increase website traffic and content impressions
● Support the work of each program team looking to amplify their messages on social media or listen to their audience to analyze the sentiment
● Analyze campaign performance data to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and social media metrics in relation to determined goals (ROI and KPI)
The minimum qualifications are:
● At least 2-3 years(Associate)/7 years (Manager) of professional experience
● Experience in a relevant field including Communications, digital marketing, and social media management preferred
● Strong understanding of the Malaysian market and the social media trends currently prevalent
● Outstanding English written and oral communication skills, fluency in Bahasa Malaysia is preferred
● Prior experience with content creation and design, especially with breaking down complex issues into digestible, engaging, and appealing formats (e.g. social media slides, reels, etc) will be a plus. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following:
● Experience or understanding of the non-profit space
● A proven track record of preparing presentations and reports
● Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to work independently
● Ability to set priorities and handle multiple, competing time and resource demands
● Energy, professionalism, and composure under pressure
● A good communicator (conversationalist, presenter, and writer) able to communicate with a broader audience about the initiatives supported by the Foundation
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode