The Celebrity Engagement Executive is responsible for World Vision Malaysia's celebrity and influencer marketing initiatives.
• Lead the implementation of celebrity and influencer engagement strategy across the organisation
• Engage high profile celebrities and key influencers who are committed to the work of World Vision through a process of prospect assessment
• Ensure effective and timely recruitment for all relevant activities
• Manage celebrity and influencer relationships
• Undertake a review of all current contacts against objectives and requirements
• Develop and manage relationships with celebrity agents and management teams, set up and maintain an up-to-date database of contacts that comply with the Data Protection Act
• Manage celebrity events and appearances, ensuring they are effectively briefed
• Degree in Marketing/Communications with related working experience
• At least three (3) years of working experience
• Working knowledge and familiarity with celebrity management
• Written and spoken Mandarin literacy an advantage
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure; able to multi-task
• Able to communicate well and work independently
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode