- Track accounts with unpaid bills, gathering information when possible and creating reports to present to managers on a weekly basis.
- Contact clients who have failed to pay their bills through calls and emails and eventually personal visits.
- Solicit payment of bills through negotiation and professional communication, remaining tactful, sympathetic and respectful at all times.
- Relay information regarding clients’ options, including information about the financing options we and others offer that may help them repay their bills.
- Listen to clients and collaborate to create a strategy that works with their needs and schedules to get their bills repaid quickly and effectively.
- Answer client inquiries about payment, services and financing options clearly and precisely to help them understand their options.
- Enter information into corporate spreadsheets once the bill has been paid and submit reports of account information.
- Complete minor administrative duties before and after interacting with clients, including paperwork and the creation of special account reports.
- Maintain records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements & subscription renewals.
- To work with technical and legal departments on deactivating customers who are bad paymasters.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, billing and collections or similar role.
- Communication skills (negotiation, listening and speaking skills).
- Solid understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel).
- Negotiation skills & ability to create processes and systems.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode