The Malaysian Institute for Debate and Public Speaking (MIDP) is an educational institution which aims to facilitate the advancement of human capital in Malaysia through the development and promotion of leadership and soft skills. MIDP does this through our four pillars: Training, Events, Consultancy, and Advocacy.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager and Associate, Corporate Engagement to join the team. Please help pass this around to people who might be interested.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Shall be responsible to design, plan, manage, and execute corporate engagement strategies and activities to existing and prospective clients.
• Energetic, passionate about soft skills education, and eager to learn.
• Excellent mastery in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Have great communication and networking skills.
• Understand corporate engagement and behaviors.
• Have brilliant and creative ideas.
• Independent but works well in a team.
• Work experience:
• Assistant Manager: 3 - 5 years
• Associate: 0-3 years, fresh grad are welcomed to apply.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.