- Assisting to formulate fundraising strategy, go-to-market pricing strategy and various initiatives that require finance inputs.
- Perform project-level margin analysis and provide recommendations.
- Prepare project-level and company-level budget and the subsequent monitoring and reporting.
- Preparation, monitor, and perform financial analysis and expenditure of the company.
- Timely and accurate monthly and annual financial and management reporting.
- Effectively and efficiently work with bankers and all other relevant parties.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, ensuring optimum cash level.
- Formulate and enforce continuous improvement on financial and operations internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and communicate investors’ ad-hoc information requests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree (ACCA / ICAEW / CPA), Finance/Accountancy, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of accounting and finance related working experience.
- Preferably with prior experience working with Big-4 accounting firms.
- Strong priority management skills.
- Ability to be innovative and outperform on all tasks and responsibilities.
- Positive attitude, hardworking, trustworthy, and matured, and able to maintain confidentiality at all times. Protect the company’s information and interest at all times.
- Committed to do whatever it takes, including working long hours to deliver results.
- Have good leadership qualities coupled with leadership skills.
- Maintain high standards of integrity, credibility, and ethics.
- Ability to work independently and yet be a team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Analytical, problem solver, and multitasker – with the ability to do highly unstructured work.
- Ensure that KPI and all tasks assigned and deliverables are completed as per the timeline; or earlier.
- Collaboration work with teams of all levels.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode