Architects of Diversity (Persatuan Pendidikan Diversiti) is recruiting interns for the October-December period. As a young and small non-profit, our interns are provided close guidance, room to grow and many opportunities for ownership and responsibility. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds - assigned duties are dependent on the skill set of the intern. Our interns also have the opportunity to carry out an independent project of their undertaking.
This internship opportunity is hybrid or virtual mode. Prospective interns should have stable internet connection and have access to their own laptop/computer. Currently, AOD's office is based in TTDI, KL (Jerry Coworking Space) and we are physical on Tuesdays and Thursdays - you have the option to come in depending on your schedule. No prior internship experience is required, although student leadership experiences are an advantage. Full-time students can apply for part-time internships, which will have halve the workload (2-3 days a week) of that a full-time intern.
- Assist in Sekolah Semua campaign for anti-discrimination in schools
- Compile and conduct research for publication
- Working knowledge of graphic design (we work in Figma)
- Assist in developing volunteer team, previous student leadership experience an advantage
- Support engagement with civil societies and policy makers
- Strong proficiency of Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants should be 18 years old and above
- The minimum intern duration is 2 months and at maximum 4 months
- Applicants must be located in Malaysia (students abroad are not eligible)
- Interns are provided an allowance of RM600 (full-time) or RM300 (part-time)
- Passionate about issues relating to diversity, equity and inclusion in Malaysia
- Familiarity with the Malaysian education system and political system
- Strong sense of independence in carrying out tasks
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.