The Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs (IDEAS) is looking for an experienced Marketing and Communication Executive in External Relations.
SPECIFICATIONS — Applicants must have the following:
TO APPLY — Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• An updated CV and cover letter
• An official academic transcript
• Latest three (3) months’ payslip
Please also indicate at least 2 options for the date and time you will be available to attend the interview.
Kindly note that only individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of the available positions will be considered and receive responses from the hiring manager.
Applicants must be able to do the following:
• Initiate and lead projects related to communications and advocacy in the organisation
• Identify and implement communications and media relations initiatives, as well as other areas that can build the unit and organisation
• Responsible for oversight, planning, strategy and implementation of the online and social media strategy (e.g. website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, newsletter)
• Write and edit target-audience-oriented media and press release
• Monitoring the publication of written articles to ensure the whole process is error-free
• Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action
• Optimising content for publication across various social media sites and remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications
• Scheduling copy for release at optimal times and monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post
• Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire and lead the development and execution of multi-channel marketing communications
• 2 to 4 years of prior professional experience in communications and public relations including presentations to large audiences, senior stakeholders and media experience would be an asset
• Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, Social Sciences, Public Policy, Political Sciences, Economics or a related field who are keen to work on the different aspects of policy advocacy work and communications
• Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms
• Independent, able to meet deadlines, and highly adaptable and flexible
• An eye for detail, good writing and analytical skills
• Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts – creative content curation
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode