In December 2021, Pinkcollar received a USD 200,000 (~RM820,000) grant to expand Pinkcollar’s ethical recruitment solution to a new supply country (Indonesia) and new sector (manufacturing).
The grant period is 2 years and we’re looking for a driven, purposeful and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Grant/Project Coordinator for the entire duration (and perhaps longer!).
If you are interested in exploring a career with purpose, passionate about eradicating forced labour and modern slavery from Malaysia’s foreign worker supply chains and have strong project management and implementation skills, we would love to work with you!
● Organise invoices, purchase orders, contracts, and other financial documents for
financial reporting purposes
● Plan meetings and and organise project logistics
● Manage and track quarterly work plans, project timelines and deliverables
● Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and narrative reports with regard to project
spending, deliverables and impact
● Contribute to project implementation in the following areas:
○ Developing training curriculum for migrant workers
○ Stakeholder engagement with grant and supply-chain partners
○ Periodic engagement with migrant worker-beneficiaries
○ Attend meetings and perform follow-ups
● Report directly to Chief Operating Officer
● Interest and passion in migrant worker issues, domestic worker issues, human rights,
public policy, anti-modern slavery and anti-human trafficking efforts, social
entrepreneurship, social business
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Detail-oriented, organised with good time management skills
● Comfort with basic project management tools such as Google drive, Excel spreadsheets,
● Proficient in professional communication (via email and phone)
● Empathetic with a strong sense of social responsibility (prior experience in socially
impactful work is a plus)
● Motivated, curious and driven attitude
● Ability to tackle problems with a go-getter attitude (problem-solving skills)
● Can work sustainably and adapt to pivots/ changes that will occur in a greenfield project
● Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience (experience in project coordination or
management is a plus)
*** This role is open to all academic backgrounds
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.